Do you have trouble paying attention in conversation?
Do you forget important details from meetings and presentation?
Are your poor listening skills interfering with your performance at work?
Strong listening skills are critical to professional success. If your listening skills are holding your back, business communication training can help!
Our professional communication training will help you learn strategies and techniques for improving your listening skills and overall business communication.
Do these situations sound familiar?
- Your boss told you to follow up on the order as soon as the meeting ends. Thirty minutes later your telephone rings, and he asks you what happened when you made the telephone call to follow up. Oops…how do you tell him, you weren’t really paying attention and you forgot to call?
- Your colleague told you to meet him at 8:00am the next morning to do the presentation you both worked so hard on for weeks. The only problem is you didn’t hear the time. You knew he said something to you, but your mind was on something else. He is at the meeting at 8:00am and you are not! Why? You weren’t paying attention when he was talking.
Do you have difficulty paying attention or listening to what is being said? Do you occasionally miss or misinterpret what is being said to you? Are you easily distracted in conversation?
These lapses in attention occur more often than is generally realized. People today are often very concerned about incoming messages on their hand-held devices and may miss what people are saying to them in conversation.
How we can help you…
Business communication training can help you:
- Learn techniques to better absorb and recall information
- Increase your attention span in conversation
- Improve your overall listening patterns in the workplace
Let Corporate Speech Solutions help you to train you to attend to spoken information better. The more you practice, the less you will miss appointments or deadlines!
How we can help you…
These lapses in attention occur more often than is generally realized. People today are often very concerned about incoming messages on their hand-held devices and may miss the messages being communicated to them.
We can help you attend better, sustain your attention and improve overall listening patterns in the workplace. Let Corporate Speech Solutions help you to train you to attend to spoken information better. The more you practice, the less you will miss appointments or deadlines!