Are you frequently asked to repeat what you just said? If so, join us for this dynamic and
interactive workshop designed to impact your business communication skills! This workshop is designed for native and non-native English speakers looking to gain greater clarity and confidence in their communication skills. Our goal is to transform you into a dynamic, confident and professional speaker!
At the end of this workshop, you will learn:
- To speak in a dynamic voice so people on the telephone and in a conference room can hear you
- To impact the delivery of your message by slowing down your rate of speech
- To clearly pronounce the ends of your words to deliver the message more effectively
- The correct production of /–ed/ used in past tense.
- Important telephone tips to positively impact your conversations.
Jayne Latz, President of Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC and author of Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, will be presenting this workshop designed to give you the skills to communicate with clarity, and confidence! She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and has appeared on The Today Show.
Date: Wednesday, May 17th, 2017
Place: 150 East 42nd Street between Lexington and Third. Lower level of WELLS FARGO building. (Please note: There are two Wells Fargo Buildings on that block. We are in 150 which has a huge arc in front of the building).